- Shared recipe that Westwinds uses every year for Christmas Dinner
- No line ups typically associated with shopping during the Christmas season
- Freshly prepared fixens to accompany your butterball
- Save time by not having to prepare or purchase ingredients for stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetable medley, cranberry sauce, bread rolls, apple pie & pumpkin pie
- Quality assured by our executive chef prepared fixens and Turkey recipe
- Order your favorite wine to compliment dinner
Trying to decide what to do for Christmas Dinner in 2020? The decision has never been easier if you live in the Ottawa Valley or happen to be a hotel guest staying at the Best Western Pembroke Inn during the Christmas holidays. Either way, you’ve got a couple choices with Westwinds for your Christmas Dinner: [Read more…]
We’re Open Christmas Day JOIN US!
Join Us for A Three Course Turkey Dinner
Friday, Dec. 25, 2020 dinner will be served from 5PM to 8PM [Read more…]
Please be advised that we will not be hosting the Easter Buffet in light of the COV-19 threat.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.